Barney Metz - An Autobiography
I love the outdoors and hiking and have found that County Highpointing
is a great hobby for a goal-oriented individual. I am married to a wonderful
wife and we have two amazing children. My family responsibilities keep me
from making County Highpointing a bigger priority in my life, however I
slowly but surely keep plugging along.
I would like to complete the Pacific Northwest before I pass on in this life.
- Birth - 1969
- Home - 1621 Vineyard Drive
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
- Occupation - Financial Officer of Lewiston Orchards Irrigation District
- Telephone - 208-746-2759, 208-746-8236 (Work Number), 208-413-2479 (Cell Phone)
- E-mail -
firstname.lastname@example.org (work) or email@example.com
- web site - www.loid.net
- Clubs - County Highpointers, Snake River Wrestling Club, Twin River Gymnastics,
PTA, McSorely Elementary Boosters, NRA Please
- Hobbies - Hunting, County Highpointing, Camping,
Athletics, Movies, Reading, Internet
Outdoors / Highpointing / Mountaineering
- Best Hike - Backpacking trip to Emma Lake at the base of
Mount Democrat in Colorado.
- Worst Hike - Climbing out of the Potlatch River Drainage during a blizzard
after spending nearly 8 hours searching for a deer that my
brother-in-law had shot....Worst case of hypothermia I ever had.
- Hiking Interests - Hope to complete the county highpoints of Idaho, Washington,
Oregon, and anything else that I can bag.
- General Geographic Interests - Pacific Northwest
- Highest Elevation reached on land - 14,264 feet as Mt Evans, Colorado
Click on completion map for the full-sized version